Thursday, August 27, 2009

Chemical Fire at Hamtramck Plant


Chemical Fire at Hamtramck Plant

This is a picture I took of a chemical fire burning in Hamtramck, MI. I submitted the photo to Detroit Fox 2 News and within 2 Hours the photo had been viewed 104,000 times. Very cool and amazing. I also received a note from the Fox 2 News stating that my photo would appear on the breaking news program. Note to self: Always have camera ready. A career in photojournalism may be just around the corner.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was extremely interesting for me to read that post. Thanks for it. I like such themes and everything connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Just want to say what a great blog you got here!
I've been around for quite a lot of time, but finally decided to show my appreciation of your work!

Thumbs up, and keep it going!

Cheers
Christian, iwspo.net